Located in Miami, Florida, 500 Brickell consists of two condominium towers: the West Tower and the East Tower. These twin towers have 42 floors and rise 426ft in height. These two towers combine to provide approximately 1,800 apartments. These towers can be considered luxury condos in Miami. Each of the 500 Brickell towers has its own unique set of amenities, features, or views.
The building boasts a 42nd-floor rooftop pool with an infinity edge and a deck with dining tables. The complex also includes a clubroom with billiards, and a wine cellar. Residents are also provided with valet parking and security for 24 hours. The 500 Brickell complex boasts over 20 000 square feet of ground-floor retail space. This luxury condominium is in Brickell’s historic heart. It's located near the Brickell City Center or the Mary Brickell Village.
500 Brickell has been dubbed one of Miami’s most notable luxury condos. The building is composed of two towers connected with a 10-story platform. Each tower has a circular hole in its roof that allows light to enter a courtyard between them. The tower also has a gym and a club room on the 11th level. There are also over 19,000 square feet in retail space.
- Year Built2008
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at 500 Brickell East Condos
- 11th floor Spa & Fitness center overlooking the city.
- 11th floor urban oasis: pool deck with Circular infinity edge pool (heated) and daybeds.
- 24 hour valet parking, 24-hour security.
- 4 high speed resident elevators per tower.
- 42nd floor Rooftop pool (heated) and pool deck offering all 500 Brickell residents incredible bay and downtown views while swimming, sunbathing or partying.
- Convenient mail and package receiving desk; concierge.
- Over 20.000 sf. Of Premium Retail Space.
- Parking in secured garage.