The Marquis Miami in Miami is a skyscraper. It is located west of Biscayne Boulevard and overlooks Biscayne Bay. It was completed in March 2008. It stands 679 feet high with 67 floors. Two dining options are available to guests. The restaurant also offers a wide selection of wines. You can also book a room with a private terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay.
The Marquis Residences are luxury condo units that provide breathtaking views of Miami. This condominium building is centrally located in downtown Miami. It offers unbeatable views over the city and Biscayne. Arquitectonica, a world-famous architecture firm, designed the development. It is located near the Design District and the Adrienne Arsht Center. Mary Brickell Village, Miami Beach and many other attractions. Marquis Miami is one of Miami's most prestigious addresses.
Residents enjoy contemporary design and cutting-edge amenities. They have large private balconies and open kitchens in their floor plans. Quartz kitchen countertops, Teak or Zebrano cabinetry and imported stone backsplashes are all luxurious options. Residents also enjoy stunning views of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami, and the Miami River. Marquis residents also have access to the building's services. Marquis Miami has everything you need to relax at the beach or hit the gym.
The Marquis Miami offers luxury apartments in a spectacular skyscraper in Miami. The building is located near the American Airlines Arena and offers easy access to South Beach as well as Jungle Island. Marquis Miami is home to a spa and restaurants as well as boutiques. Marquis Miami will be your home! Marquis Miami is a beautiful place to live with panoramic views, spacious layouts and stunning ocean views. There's even a Hilton-owned 129-key boutique hotel.
- Year Built2009
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Marquis Miami
- 24/7 doorman, bellman, security, valet and concierge
- Car washing
- Club room with full gourmet kitchen and flat-screen television
- Cocktail lounge
- Dog walking
- High-speed wireless Internet throughout the building
- Open-air sky pool deck on the 14th floor with hot tubs, an Infinity-edge pool and cabanas; towel service offered
- Private drivers
- Signature restaurant on the ground floor with indoor and outdoor seating
- Signature spa and fitness center by RockResorts with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with sauna, steam room, plunge pools and Whirlpools as well as spa treatments including massages and facials; the state-of-the-art fitness center includes strength training room, cardio room and yoga/spinning studio
- Ultra-high-speed, private, touch-pad controlled elevators